Monday, February 15, 2010

Should You Fly With A Chest Infection Swine Flu Or Respiratory Infection?

Swine flu or respiratory infection? - should you fly with a chest infection

First of all, let me preface this by saying they already have plans for the doctor, no matter what I have.

Symptoms:
"I woke up Friday at 2 clock, with a cough from the depths of the lungs, but unproductive. It was not a tickle in the throat or something that makes me want to cough, pain only" deep "in the chest. Feeling otherwise normal I (hay fever, itchy eyes / nose, slightly nasal, but in zyrtec) have helped
Friday night was very feverish. The body is cold, hot head. Because of his illness or the fact that I was out for a walk in the sun during the day, warmer than normal?
On a Saturday, always coughing, but now production (green mucus does not leak at all). Much mucus in the sinuses clear (which I write to allergiesd independently of what happens) in my chest. Not much more tired than I should be on all through the weekend.
Sunday (today), formerly usually out of bed in 2 hours, but I am fighting from. They went through a box of tissues and (obviously) mucosa. You need to rest only by the drainage of both breasts, or who become ill with this cough dehydrated?

As my symptoms, do you think they have some kind of bacterial infection, a cold or some kind? I have a diploma this week and travel in Europe during the summer at the end of the week, so hopefully for the better, and try not to worry, but this pandemic, "Word is circulating anywhere.

If no response is helpful, and yes, I am still plAnning go to the doctor as soon as you get an appointment tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dancheng said...

Although on Saturday green sputum is suggested that this bacterial infection.

Are you eating well in the last days? if they are sufficiently liquid, then you tired and needs rest.

I think the news about the swine flu you are really crazy and indirect influence on the spirit and sometimes causes psychological symptoms.

But the safe side or the flu is a bacterial or ask your doctor.

Over time, it sounds more like bacteria, so do not worry. No help at all, even if you're worried, your body makes it worse, not prepare for the exam.

In short, you consult a doctor as soon as possible. Maintain good hygiene.

Craig C said...

It can be anyone.

Post a Comment